Challenge #14 Winners & Top 3

Thursday 14 April 2011
Morning Crafters and Friends!!!

How are we all this morning? Me Carly here!!!

Thank you to everyone who took part with us last week, it's so lovely to see your Wedding and Anniversary creations!Beautiful work all round!!
So.... without further ado who won last weeks luscious prizes??????


PRIZE ONE -
$20 VOUCHER goes to:

No: 16 - Cheryl




PRIZE TWO

Your choice of 4 fabulous Digi's goes to

No: 39 - Dorcas



Congratulations to our winners this week!
Please contact us at charisma challenges@live.co.uk by 6pm Sunday GMT London time to claim your prizes!
*******************************************

TOP 3 SPOTS FOR OUR WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE

As Chosen by Clare go to:

No: 7 - Liz


No: 45 - Fern


No 63: Jenny

Congratulations!!! Don't forget to pick up your top 3 Badge for your blog to wear ever so proudly!!
Thank you once again for playing along with us last week!!!


Don't forget to check back later for this week's challenge!!


Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Fern said...:

    Thank you sooo much for choosing my daughters wedding layout as a Top 3!!! And a big congratulations to the other winners!!! Hugs!!!

  1. Cheryl Walker said...:

    OMGosh I WON!! Woohooo, I just came to check the new challenge and thought to check the winners:) wooohooo im super excited and thank you!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl Walker

  1. Cheryl Walker said...:

    my one email didnt make it through, I hope my next email does :) thank you again sooo very much

    My email is cher2006@msn.com
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

  1. Jenny said...:

    Many thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I will show my badge with pride.
    Thank you.
    Jenny Sabine

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx