Winner of Challenge # 32 - SKETCH

Thursday 20 August 2009
Good Morning fello crafters!!

Thank you so much to everyone who took part in last week's challenge.
Roxy's sketch was fantastic, which showed your creations off wonderfully!!

It was lovely to see all your wonderful creations...so without further ado... Last week's of the wonderful prize from The Cutting Cafe goes to...
No: 19 - Samantha

Congratulations! Please could you e-mail us at charismachallenges@live.co.uk, to arrange your prize to get out to you, please contact us by Sunday 6pm GMT or you will unfortunatly have to forfiet your prize!
This weeks challenge is being set by the very talented Carly later this morning!
Thanks for playing and we all hope you'll play again this week.
Leanne & The Charisma Gals xXx

2 comments:

  1. Helen said...:

    Just thought I should let you know that Samantha went on holiday yesterday for a fortnight...so she's not going to be able to contact you before Sunday...but I'm sure she'll be thrilled with her win!
    Helen x

  1. Anonymous said...:

    thank you for picking me to win I will email you but I am on a friends pc while on holiday and I do not have access to this machine all the time :0) hope I can still collect my prize :0)

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx